Thursday 8 January 2015

San-X website makeover!

San-X's website just got a makeover!



The former version was more cluttered, and icons and links were all over the place.

I must say, the new version is a lot more organized, but slightly less visually aesthetic!

It is also super cool that they now have an online shop! I have not fully investigated if they ship internationally, since everything is still in Japanese. But if they do ship outside of Japan........ TAKE MY MONEY! (Edit: Sadly, they do not ship overseas at the moment.)

*just kidding*

You know i'm not.

It will definitely take me some time to adjust to the new layout!

Just clicking around a few links has made me realize they need an English editor! PLEASE HIRE ME. I will fix all your typos and grammatical errors in exchange for Sumikkogurashi goods!

*not kidding this time*

Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment