Tuesday 3 February 2015

New San-X Characters!

San-X has introduced four new characters to its lineup!

First is this little Shiba Inu.. He's like a little grandpa with a broom..


Next is a samurai cat munching on a banana/fish?


Here's a weird one.. Pudding aliens versus jelly animals??? Oh my!


Last is this poor bear who is bored of the zoo.. It looks like he is running away on his bike..


I don't know how much I like these characters yet.. They all sound pretty absurd to me, maybe with the exception of the Shiba Inu one!

Can't wait to see what merchandise San-X will come up with for these new characters!

In the meantime, here are some time-limited wallpapers for the new characters!





What do you think of these new characters? Will they win over my heart from Rilakkuma and Sumikko Gurashi??? *grins*

Nikki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment