Tuesday 30 April 2013

Grateful ♥


This post is dedicated to all my lovely subscribers who have supported me in this past 5 months on YouTube! Without all of you, I don't think I'd even be making videos!

To begin with, I had no idea I was gonna start making videos. I learned about polymer clay in June, 2012, and started polymer clay soon after that. In the following months that I've made my first polymer clay and felt plushie creations, I realized I had nobody to share them with! My friends were not interested and my family is too far away! Since the crafting community on YouTube is so full of enthusiastic crafters, I thought I'd jump in and give it a go!

Since then, I had expanded into other forms of crafting, including resin, and other non-crafting stuff (such as the wonderful world of kawaii and San-X stuff)! It sure keeps me very busy and it is a great hobby to have! I have also made many new friends all around the world!

Someday, I'd like to open a PO box, so that I can receive mail from anybody who would like to send me stuff! Hopefully this will happen before the end of the year! :)

Another goal I would like to achieve is to open an online store to sell my creations! I haven't quite figured out how much I would price my items, or how shipping costs would work! Maybe I will get on with that when I can bear to part with my charms! :)

But for now, I'll focus on making more creations and sharing them with you on my videos! Thank you so much again for following me on my crafting and YouTube journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment