Monday 1 April 2013

Happy April!

Hey everyone! Easter weekend has zoomed by in a flash~ I hope you all had lots of chocolate eggs, I'm going to get mine on clearance later! Hopefully there will be some left for me!! ^^

I haven't been feeling inspired to make charms or plushies lately, I don't know why! I hope this little rut goes away soon! Meanwhile, I've been doing lots more resin, and in my latest batch, I put a TON of glitter to see how it would come out! I'm really not sure yet~

I still wish I can get my hands on some Martha Stewart glitter, especially the tinsel ones coz I think they make resin pieces SO SHINY! Maybe I should save up for some :)

I'm itching to start another craft! Maybe making bracelets? They look like so much fun! I know I know, I get carried away with starting too many kinds of craft, hehe! Makes me wonder why I didn't start earlier~

I hope April will be an awesome month for everybody! Spring is in the air and summer is just around the corner! :) Have a great day and week!

No comments:

Post a Comment